Monday, April 2, 2012

Mindless Monday

Good Monday morning!

I'll be running to and fro today, so I will not be adding pics to the Gallery. (Well, maybe a couple of old ones.) I knew you would understand.

RANDOMNESS #1 - I DID get to see Matthew and Lauren yesterday (great-nephew and great-niece extraordinaire), and just as I suspected, not only has Little Girl added one new tooth, but TWO tiny teeth. (Number two popped out yesterday morning just in time for me to see her smile.)

I was sad I wasn't going to get to see her in all of her Easter Dress-Up Glory next week, but Brandi had her dressed in a beautiful light pink dress with a little bunny smocked on the yoke.

And the tail of the bunny was a real little puff.

And she had a pink gossamer headband with a pink gossamer rosebud on her tiny round head.

And she smelled super good.

And I was happy.

Matthew is the picture of four year-old boy energy. He is here, there and everywhere, and getting a quick hug from him is wonderful. His giggles are contagious and plentiful. There is nothing sweeter than a happy little boy.

And he can read.

Big words.

Words on Grandma's birthday cards.

By himself.

I will miss watching him find Easter eggs next week, but next year, he AND Lauren will be in the back yard picking up eggs.

Something to look forward to!

RANDOMNESS #2 - I would usually wait until Thursday Blog Linkage, but this post made me smile on a Monday morning, so I thought, "Why not share today?" And I didn't have a good reason not to.

"On Saturday morning P had to wake up early to go do some work out at our church. We didn’t have a soccer game and I’d been dreaming for weeks about sleeping late on Saturday morning. In fact, I’d had a long talk with Caroline the night before about how she needed to get up, grab a pop-tart, watch cartoons and let me sleep. Which I believe is the same thing that woman told her kids in Proverbs 31."

I love the reference to the Proverbs 31 Woman. Love it!

Go to Big Mama under My Blog List and read today's post entitled "On the bright side, I think they're house trained."

RANDOMNESS #3 - As I mentioned a week or so ago, I'll be speaking at Oak Grove First Baptist Church Women Taplescapes in less than two weeks.

When I was asked to speak in December of 2011, I started thinking and praying about the topic... W.I.L.D. - Women Intentionally Living Daily for Christ. I LOVE the words intentional and purposeful when it comes to God, family and others, and while I have NOT overcome every obstacle when it comes to actually "living" these two words, I eagerly and thankfully embrace the word "DAILY."

Didn't quite make my intentional and purposeful goals on Wednesday? Wake up Thursday morning and try, try again! (God's mercies are new every morning!)

That's good news for a W.I.L.D. Woman Wannabe such as myself!

The W.I.L.D. Women Tablescapes is scheduled for April 14 at 10:00 a.m. (It's a brunch!) If you're interested in attending, call 491-1701 for ticket information.

Have a fantastic Monday. I'll be back tomorrow with a super easy and delicious recipe... and some pics.

Take care, and I'll talk to you in the morning.

Sincerely,

The Enchanting Belinda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter