Friday, April 20, 2012

Weekend Happenings

Good Friday morning!

Something is up with Blogger, and I'm having to re-learn some things about posting. It seems I am no longer supported by Blogger. I don't know what that means, or why I have lost their support. Hopefully, this will not affect you... but it definitely affects me. I am not happy. Nope. Not happy... at all!

I hope to have pictures of the beagles in the Gallery today. But to be perfectly honest, it isn't looking good!

Since I have much to learn this morning, the post will be unbelievably brief.

Weekend Happenings

You would think after two weeks of "not much happening" during the weekend, I would have planned a huge "something special," but not so much.

Since things are about to crank up with the volleyball tryouts, basketball tryouts, end of school, Josh's Graduation, summer, etc., I'm going to enjoy as many "not much happening" weekends as possible.

Actually, this may be the last one.

Austin is staying in Jacksonville until Saturday to work on a project. Then he will be working at the Chick and spending some time with Melia this weekend, I am sure.

Josh is going to be in and out this weekend. Right now, he only has one specific thing planned, but all that will change by 3:00 this afternoon, I am sure.

Roxie is doing something with friends Friday night and Sunday evening. She may be going fishing with Mikie Saturday evening depending on weather. If she does go fishing and catches another fish or two, I will have pictures Monday morning, I am sure.

I am NOT sure of anything Mikie and I are doing as of this moment. Except for one appointment on Saturday morning, we are "free as a breeze." Very, very free.
And I would plan "something special" for us, but we are of the age we have to conserve our energy for the upcoming hectic weekends.

I hope you and yours have a great weekend. If all goes well, I'll be back Monday with an understanding of how to post... again, how to put pictures on the blog... again, and how to NEVER lose the support of my blog publisher... again.

Wish me luck.

Sincerely,

The Enchanting and Befuddled Belinda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter