Saturday, October 1, 2011

Weekend Happenings

Good SATURDAY morning!

I did not mean to lie yesterday. I did have every intention of posting throughout the day. But it was not meant to be.

Homecoming took over!

I'm going to post a couple of Homecoming pics in the Gallery to whet your appetite for Mindless Monday.

RANDOMNESS #1 - I was going to post my "To Do" List from yesterday because it was SO HUGE, but after talking to several other moms, I found out it was a little on the mediocre side... and I sounded a little whiny.

It was huge for me, but you have to keep in mind, going to Wal-Mart AND Target in the same day is considered a big day for The Enchanting Belinda.

Weekend Happenings

I'm going to do the list thing again. I've discovered my mind is one big List!

1. I'll go over all the Homecoming happenings Monday. (I want to keep this post pretty short.)

2. Mikie and Josh left at 6:30 this morning headed to South Carolina. They will be attending the Auburn game and heading home bright and early tomorrow morning. It is a perfect day for football!

3. I am going to The Club today to celebrate a friend's 50th birthday. I don't get to see her very often, so this is going to be a treat for me... and I get to wear my new autumnal outfit. (And I won't perspire while wearing it!)

4. Austin is heading home this morning to cut a yard, do some laundry and perform in an Exhibition tonight. I am happy.

5. Roxie is resting. Nuff said.

Y'all have a wonderful day. It is October 1. It is cool. It is Fall.

I'll be back Monday morning with Mindless Monday.

Take care, and I'll talk to you next week!

Sincerely,

The Enchanting Belinda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter