Monday, October 17, 2011

Mindless Monday

Good Monday morning!

The Gallery Pics will show you some of the things we did this past weekend. As you will see, we were a little low on the "photo-worthy" activities. It happens.

ANNOUNCEMENT #1! ANNOUNCEMENT #1! ANNOUNCEMENT #1 - My picture-of-the-day blog, 50 is Nifty, will be current by 10:00 a.m. this morning. Visit if you have a chance.

ANNOUNCEMENT #2! ANNOUNCEMENT #2! ANNOUNCEMENT #2 - This Friday, October 19, will be my THIRD anniversary on A Simple Life. You know what that means. CONTEST! I'll be announcing the rules, etc. tomorrow morning. I hope everyone will play to win!

RANDOMNESS - I'm going to do the Weekend Round-Up List Thing, so I can be as succinct as possible.

1. I DID post a special blog "article" on behalf of the Alabama Coalition Against Domestic Violence Blog-a-Thon this past Saturday morning. You'll be able to find it by looking for the October 15 entry under Previous Posts at the bottom of the page. (But only if you're interested!) It was an honor to be asked to participate!

2. Mikie DID go to Washington, D.C. He is still in Washington, D.C. We still miss him.

3. Roxie DID spend the night with cousins and Grandmother Friday night.

4. Josh DID spend time with friends Friday and Saturday nights.

5. Roxie, Josh and I met up with Aunt Bev and the cousins to go to the Dollar Theater to see Captain America. Can I say... I LOVE Captain America! Very good movie. Cute new superhero.

6. We DID head over to Krispy Kreme after the Dollar Movie... and it did not disappoint! (Does it ever?)

7. Roxie, Josh, Austin and I DID go on Fun Fall Ride #2 after church Sunday.

8. I'm going to have to change the name of the "Fun Fall Ride" to "Slightly Tolerable Time Spent With Teenagers in The Big Gold Van." You can see the pictures for yourself.

9. I took Roxie for a driving lesson when we returned home from the Fall Ride. It was hard. It was very hard. Did I mention I miss Mikie?

10. Melia taught me how to "do" Pinterest last night. She tried to teach me "everything," but I had to stop her at a certain point. I need to practice for a week or so before moving on to the next step. She was patient and kind, and she only laughed at me ten or so times. That's pretty good.

It's Monday. I don't know what that means for you and yours, but for me it's pretty much a "laundry" kind of day. I'm thrilled, I tell you.

I'll be back tomorrow with a new recipe I "borrowed" from my Pinterest travels AND Contest info.

Take care, and I'll talk to you in the morning.

Sincerely,

The Enchanting Belinda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter