Friday, August 26, 2011

Weekend Happenings

Good Friday morning!

The Gallery Pics are from our volleyball game last night. Guess what? We WON! It was a very good night!

CONTEST! CONTEST! CONTEST! - Belinda's Project Life has been completed. Here are the Contest Rules and Regulations.

1. Pick your TEN FAVORITE PICTURES from Belinda's Project Life.

2. If one of your favorites matches one of my favorites, I will put your name in the drawing bowl.

3. If three of your favorites match three of my favorites, I will put your name in the drawing bowl THREE TIMES! Get it?

4. Since my Comment Section on A Simple Life doesn't work (arghhh), you can leave your favs on Facebook or e-mail me at mfaulkner1306@charter.net.

5. The Contest is OVER midnight, Wednesday, August 31.

6. The Winner will be announced Thursday morning (September 1).

7. The Winner will receive a $10 Gift Certificate from YOLO's!

Worth playing for? I thought so!

RANDOMNESS #1 - Okay. I guess since I've talked about it on a daily basis for over a week (year) now, it comes as no surprise to anyone that today I am 50. That's right. The big 5-0.

I was fortunate and blessed enough to have 50 CARDS AND LETTERS taped to the front of my house this morning. Opening them was the most fun EVER!

My yard was decorated with signs, giant bows, garland and police tape.

I had a pack of Diet Dr. Peppers on the porch.

The Big Gold Van even had a large shiny sign on the side.

Sigh. It was lovely.

Of course, I have taken 43 pictures of these decorations... but I'm going to save them for Mindless Monday. That's right. You'll have to wait!

RANDOMNESS #2 - I lied yesterday. I said I was going to have a Date for you in today's post. However, Mikie is home for the day, and as soon as I finish the blog and get dolled up, we're going on our own date.

I didn't mean to lie. It just kind of happened. Forgive me, please. (Two Dates next Thursday. I promise!)

Weekend Happenings

Well, after I apply the ointment and take all of my supplements, Mikie and I are heading OUT. I think Nikki's is on the agenda for lunch, and he's taking me to see The Help. I know it is a chick flick, but it's my choice today... and he's being a brave soldier and not complaining at all!

Saturday looks like a Family Celebration kind of day. The Boy will be home, and we'll be going out to eat with the extended fam.

Sunday we'll be at church... and who knows what else may happen!

This weekend is pretty much all about ME! That sounds very shallow, doesn't it? (I guess the secret is finally out. I am a little shallow!)

Have a fantastic weekend. Enjoy family and friends and TRY to stay cool! Remember, the Contest begins first thing Monday morning!

Take care, and I'll talk to you next week.

Sincerely,

The Enchanting and Forever Young Belinda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter