Monday, August 8, 2011

Mindless Monday

Good Monday morning!

The Gallery Pics are from a Faulkner Five Drive-In Movie Night this weekend. I decided it might be fun to see Rise of the Planet of the Apes... at night... outside... during a thunderstorm. (And I was right!)

RANDOMNESS - Someone stop me! I think I'm going to have to start taping AND watching Hillbilly Hand Fishin'. I know. My reality television addiction has reached a new low. That being said... I'll let you know how great this new show is sometime this week! Whoever thought of this concept is a genius, I tell you. Pure genius.

50 Things I've Learned in 50 Years (Exercise)

25. I have been doing some sort of exercise for 12 years now. I started when Roxie was two. Prior to Roxie's second birthday, I considered running after three small children excessive exercise. (I was right, by the way.)

26. Walking, biking, exercise classes, etc. (NOT all in the same day) have all had a place in my exercise regimen over the years... and I dislike or hate them all.

27. The ONE thing I do love about exercise... I have made some of my sweetest friends by walking and talking with them over these past few years. (I "learned" early on in the exercise process I was totally unable to exercise by myself. I know. I need MAJOR accountability and guilt to maintain this bod!)

28. The most important thing I have learned about exercise... Exercise is not my friend. Chocolate cake is my friend. (Feel free to quote me!)

Like all Mindless Mondays, enjoy the short post and new pics. Have a great day. I'll be back tomorrow with a lovely recipe, more "Things I've Learned" and a few more photos.

Take care, and I'll talk to you in the morning.

Sincerely,

The Enchanting Belinda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter