Monday, August 15, 2011

Mindless Monday

Good Monday morning!

Since it is Mindless Monday, the Gallery Pics tell the Faulkner Five weekend story. You can sum up our weekend with three little words... BACK TO SCHOOL!

RANDOMNESS - Yep. All over our state, kiddos are going back to school. Like it or not! Ready or not! School started TODAY!

Austin - Austin doesn't start classes for another two weeks, but Band Camp officially began yesterday. He sat with me and Mikie in church, and then headed to the house to finish packing. He said his good-byes to siblings and Mikie before church, but I left Sunday School a little early to give him a more personal send-off.

He called last night... happy and tired. He loves the Southerners.

Josh - Josh left this morning a Senior in high school. I already know how fast this year is going to fly by because of Austin, but I don't feel any more prepared than I did three years ago. Josh is a Senior. Josh is a Senior.

I keep saying it, but I don't think my mind is comprehending.

Roxie - Roxie walked into the high school with a group of girls this morning looking all grown-up and very Freshman-like. Wow! Roxie is a Freshman. Roxie is a Freshman.

I keep saying it, but it just sounds like "The Enchanting Belinda is old." "The Enchanting Belinda is old."

I cannot wait until this afternoon. I'm hoping I get a good report from all three... although the odds of that are not in my favor!

Have a great Monday. I'll be back in the morning with a new recipe... and lots and lots of other stuff.

Take care, and I'll talk to you in the morning.

Sincerely,

The Enchanting Belinda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter