Monday, August 29, 2011

Mindless Monday

Good Monday morning!

The Gallery Pics tell the story of SOME of my 50th birthday celebration. It lasted THREE days (Friday, Saturday and Sunday), but it now officially over. I am 50 years-old... and three days.

Surprisingly, 50 hasn't bothered me a bit... yet. Maybe it won't. I hope not. I spent most of my 40th year "bothered" by the fact I was 40, and honestly, it was a waste of time and energy.

We'll see if I've learned anything this past decade.

RANDOMNESS - I cannot believe I missed The Pioneer Woman's new cooking show on Food Network. It aired Saturday morning at 10:30.

Hopefully, I can watch the one I missed when they have a marathon in a month or two. Food Network LOVES marathons, and so do I.

CONTEST! CONTEST! CONTEST! - Belinda's Project Life has been completed. Here are the Contest Rules and Regulations.

1. Pick your TEN FAVORITE PICTURES from Belinda's Project Life.

2. If one of your favorites matches one of my favorites, I will put your name in the drawing bowl.

3. If three of your favorites match three of my favorites, I will put your name in the drawing bowl THREE TIMES! Get it?

4. Since my Comment Section on A Simple Life doesn't work (arghhh), you can leave your favs on Facebook or e-mail me at mfaulkner1306@charter.net.

5. The Contest is OVER midnight, Wednesday, August 31.

6. The Winner will be announced Thursday morning (September 1).

7. The Winner will receive a $10 Gift Certificate from YOLO's!

My friend, Neisa, e-mailed answers to me this morning. FIVE of her favorites matched FIVE of my favorites... so her name goes into the drawing bowl FIVE times. That's how it works, my friends.

ANNOUNCEMENT! ANNOUNCEMENT! ANNOUNCEMENT! - My new picture-of-the-day blog is up and running. Go to www.otherurbanmyths.blogspot.com OR click on 50 is Nifty... And Other Urban Myths under My Blog List.

Have a magnificent Monday. I will be back first thing in the morning with a recipe, Randomness and more pics.

Take care, and I'll talk to you Tuesday.

Sincerely,

The Enchanting and Seemingly-Ageless Belinda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter