Monday, August 22, 2011

Mindless Monday

Good Monday morning!

And, Boy, is it Monday! As I've said before, I've never been a big fan of Monday. Thursday is my favorite day for some reason, and as far as I'm concerned, Monday is merely a stepping stone to get to Thursday. Go figure.

But Monday has it's pluses. For one thing, there is a very short post on A Simple Life, and lots of pictures. If you're not a big reader, this is probably your favorite day to visit.

Here's a short list of things I want to mention before you look at the photos (in no particular order).

1. The Boy left this morning... again. Heavy, heavy sigh.

2. I'll be having a contest beginning next Monday, August 29. The prize is a $10 YOLO Gift Certificate, so be watching for details.

3. I've decided to do another picture-a-day blog documenting my 50th year on earth (beginning next Saturday, August 27). I'm going to call it "Fifty is Nifty... and Other Urban Myths."

4. Our original plan was to go out to eat at Joe's Italian Restaurant Sunday night with friends. Sunday morning, we discovered Joe's is closed on Sundays. Our friends remembered one of Joe's relatives had opened a different Italian Restaurant. After a quick call or two, we were able to have lunch at Lucia's Italian Restaurant in Old Town Helena. Same family... same food... same awesomeness as Joe's Italian Restaurant. I highly recommend it!

5. There are only four Kate Plus Eight episodes left, and while I no longer consider myself a fan, I cannot help but tape and watch the last four episodes. It may be for no other reason than I love those three little boys, and I want to know they are going to be all right. Yeah. That's the only reason.

6. My other guilty pleasure this week is the new reality show called Dance Moms. It is SO confrontational. Since I am NOT confrontational, I am always amazed when I see two or more confrontational people in the same room together giving their opinions. It is fascinating television, I tell you.

Have a great day! I'll be back in the morning with a lovely recipe, more pics, randomness and other stuff.

Take care, and I'll talk to you tomorrow.

Sincerely,

The Enchanting Belinda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter