Thursday, January 19, 2012

JUST Blog Linkage

Good Thursday morning!

This will be a different kind of post. I made some plans last night which have me leaving the house in 45 minutes... hopefully clean and coiffed.

Thus, I'll only be posting Blog Linkage this lovely Thursday.

Friday's post will be busy, busy, busy and include Weekend Happenings, the Date, Things I've Learned While Raising Teens... A Humbling Experience and pics of my new mattress.

That's right! The mattress is here, and Mikie and I slept very, very well last night. I don't know if I feel 20 years younger and more refreshed, but it is still a great mattress.

Blog Linkage

1. Go to eighteen25 under My Blog List and scroll down to the post entitled "(past projects) Valentine's Day" dated January 17. There are some very cute crafts to make with your kiddos.

2. Stay where you are, but scroll UP to the post entitled "Today's Guest - What the Teacher Wants" dated January 18. I LOVE this post and website. These teachers take a great children's book and give you craft and snack ideas to go with each book. What a great way to spend a cold, rainy afternoon with the kids in the house. I would have done this with my chicks back in the day.

3. Go to the anderson crew under My Blog List and scroll down to the post entitled "featured sponsor -- hayley morgan" dated January 17. Great post.

4. Go to The Dating Divas under My Blog List and scroll down to the post entitled "Lucky in Love" dated January 19. Cute idea to let your hubby and/or kids know they are special and loved during the month of February.

There may not be much to read on A Simple Life today, but I think I've made up for it with excellent Blog Linkage. Enjoy!

Take care, and I'll be back tomorrow with everything that was missing today!

Sincerely,

The Enchanting Belinda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter