Thursday, January 12, 2012

And In Unrelated News...

Good Thursday NIGHT!

I know I usually give you a 24-hour warning when a post is going to be late (or missing), but today was one of those unusual days that just didn't go as planned.

Everything's fine, but it was NOT a regular Thursday.

I had SIX unusual events during the day. SIX!

And some of them turned out to be very enjoyable.

I won't bore you with a lot of Enchanting Belinda Details, but I will tell you Roxie and I unexpectedly spent most of the day together and we had a late lunch at Newk's. I've never eaten at Newk's before, but I have always heard good things.

But Newk's... Well, Roxie has found her special "place." She had loaded potato soup and a wedge of caramel cake. She was in Loaded Potato Soup/Caramel Cake Heaven... and I took a bite or two (or three) and joined her there. Very, very good.

I ordered my usual (toasted pimento cheese sandwich), and it was to die for, Chicks. To... die... for!

Okay. So what about Blog Linkage, Dates, Randomness and pics?

Friday is another day. It is usually JUST Weekend Happenings Day, but tomorrow it is going to be Weekend Happenings, Blog Linkage, Dates, Randomness and pics.

If you stop by in the morning, plan on staying awhile!

Sincerely,

The Enchanting Belinda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter