Friday, December 23, 2011

Weekend Happenings

Good Friday morning!

I added one new (old) photo to the Gallery for your holiday enjoyment. So enjoy!

RANDOMNESS #1 - I have 57 Christmas Cards. I know it is highly unusual, but I will have two random posts this weekend. I cannot tell you when, but there will be a post some time during the day Saturday, and some time during the day Sunday.

In one of those two random posts, I will give you my "final BEFORE Christmas" Christmas Card count. Stay tuned.

RANDOMNESS #2 - I did "much" yesterday, but I still have "much" to do today.

1. Go to Trussville. Visit my Mom and drop off stocking stuffers for our Sunday Stocking Trade.

2. Shop at two stores in Trussville. Ever-so-quickly make my TWO purchases and get out of Trussville.

3. Go to my sister's house in Clay to pick up two items she helped me with. (She will meet me in the driveway and throw them at me because she has much to do, too!)

3. Go to Wal-Mart. Pick up pictures for calendar gifts and run (do not walk) out of Wal-Mart.

4. Make two neighborhood deliveries.

5. Go to grocery store and pick up 38 items I need for cooking the next two days.

6. Arrive home all happy and in the Christmas spirit because I am now officially FINISHED except for cooking and wrapping.

7. Cook and wrap.

8. Cook and wrap.

9. Cook and wrap.

10. Oh! Roxie and I are going to get our Christmas manicure today! I cannot wait!

11. You get the idea.

I only posted this so you would know, once again, my house isn't clean, all the stockings aren't hung, the food is raw, etc., etc.

Life is VERY normal at Faulkner Farms (circa 1842).

Weekend Happenings

We will be having Christmas with Mikie's family tomorrow. We will be attending the Candlelight Service at our church before going to our favorite Chinese restaurant to pick up our traditional Christmas Eve Chinese Take-Out Feast.

We will exchange "sibling" gifts and "Melia" gifts and "me and Mikie" gifts.

Santa will come.

Sunday we will have Christmas morning. We will go to our church for services. We will head to Mom's for Christmas with my family.

Busy, fun and time well spent!

Have a fabulous weekend. I hope you enjoy your Christmas celebrations very, very much.

Take care, and I'll talk to you Saturday AND Sunday.

Sincerely,

The Enchanting and Ever-So-Breathless Belinda

"The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the One and Only, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth." John 1:14 (I love this verse. I love that this is what Christmas REALLY means.)

Thank you, God, for such a remarkable, undeserved, beautiful gift.

Merry, Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter