Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Cheerio, Good Chap!

Good Wednesday evening!

The Gallery Pics are from Grandmother's Christmas Celebration. There are so many, I decided to stretch it out a bit.

RANDOMNESS #1 - Mikie and I just walked in the door from dropping Austin off at the Atlanta Airport.

We walked out of the parking deck and saw his two best buds standing on the sidewalk in front of the terminal. We couldn't have planned it any better.

We all walked in, checked baggage (in under ten minutes) and walked to Security... and said good-bye.

We couldn't walk past the Security door, but we made sure Austin wasn't tackled to the ground... or strip searched... or tasered. They obviously could tell he was a good boy, because they let him through in record time.

He's in Chicago as I type this post. We've talked to him a couple of times. He enjoyed his first flight EVER. His plane for London leaves at 9:30, and he'll fly for about 12 hours.

If you've known me for a minute, you know sending my son "across the pond" has been emotionally-draining for me. However, Mikie said he was surprised at how calm and composed I was.

I'm just going to pretend he's in Jacksonville for the next eight days. That's the only way I'm going to continue to appear calm and composed.

I believe he is going to have a great adventure... and I hope I get a good souvenir.

NOTE - We'll be playing "Where in the World is The Boy" the next few days. I'll let you know what sights he sees and which Royals he hob-nobs with each and every day. (Because I know you're just as interested in his every move as I am... right?)

RANDOMNESS #2 - You may have guessed by now that Wednesday Wisdom, the Seasonal Tradition, Blog Linkage AND this week's Date will ALL be featured in tomorrow's post.

I am tired.

Have a lovely evening. I'll talk to you in the morning.

Sincerely,

The Enchanting Belinda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter