Friday, July 13, 2012

Weekend Happenings

Good Friday morning!

I'll be honest. I'm dragging a little this week. Between the heat, the "go-with-the-flow" spontaneity of living in a house with a 20-something and two teenagers AND my fascination with everything Downton Abbey, my weekly "To-Do" List looks practically new... which means I didn't mark a great deal off my list. Heavy, heavy sigh.

But today's a new day, and although it is hot (again), AND I do not know what anyone has planned for the day (again), AND I simply must watch at least two episodes of Downton Abbey before my head hits the pillow tonight (again), I am hopeful.

Hopeful... Unrealistic... In the above sentence, those two words have the same meaning.



Someone got bored after midnight and tried to see how many cards they could flip into a bowl... in the middle of the den. But they weren't bored enough to pick them up! What to do? What to do? Do I pick them up, or save them until this afternoon for the card flipper?

I totally agree. I'm waiting for the card flipper!

Weekend Happenings

Friday - I don't know.

Saturday - The Boy is coming home from a week at the beach with Melia's family. (He's had a really good time.) Roxie is spending the day with her cousin, Monica.

The rest of us... I don't know.

Sunday - If it doesn't rain, The Faulkner Five are tubing Sunday after church... and we're looking forward to a day on the lake.


The wind blowing through our hair...


Mikie trying to throw one of the kids off the tube...


Yep. Good times. Good times.

If it does rain... I don't know.

I hope y'all have a grand and glorious weekend. I'll probably be back to my old self by Monday. We'll see.

Take care, and I'll talk to you next week.

Sincerely,

The Enchanting Belinda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter