Wednesday, July 4, 2012

OOPS, I DID IT AGAIN!

Good Wednesday morning!

The "Oops, I did it again!" heading means the following:

1. I thought I would have everything prepared and ready to go Tuesday night before my head hit the pillow, and I would be able to sit down and leisurely write a patriotic post Wednesday morning.

2. I did get up at 6:00 to put the Spicy Pop Pulled Pork into the oven for six hours... but then I laid down on the living room couch for a minute and when I woke up it was 8:00 o'clock.

3. It is now 8:30, and while I am NOT in a hurry, the next three hours will be full... very full, indeed.

4. I hope I have time to shower.

I hope you and yours have a wonderful 4th of July!

Sincerely,

The Enchanting Belinda


Mikie wants you to have a Happy 4th, too!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter