Monday, July 16, 2012

Mindless Monday

Good Monday morning!

A new week! I needed a new week... although the old week did end on a good note. We did something very Summer-y, and it was good!


We took a risk, and we went tubing. There was a 50 percent chance of isolated thunderstorms... everywhere. It was overcast for some of the time, but there were no thunderstorms while we were on the water.


Roxie and Austin decided to tube together first which is not the "norm." During one turn, Austin decided it was an "every man for himself" moment, and Roxie left the tube.

Roxie was not pleased.


I call these "tubin' toes." They are not to be confused with "beach toes."


Sometimes the most exhausting part about tubing ISN'T staying on the tube. It's getting back into the boat.


Austin knew better...


And you can tell exactly how this little stunt turned out. That's right. Face plant! (It happened quickly, and I didn't get a picture. Maybe next time.)


You absolutely cannot tube unless you wear the correct jewelry. Obviously, giant pearl earrings and tubing go hand-in-hand.


This looks incredibly sweet, but I didn't take the pictures of Austin tossing Roxie's head over to Josh's shoulder... and the aftermath of waking Roxie.

I'll just say things got a little rowdy in the back seat.

RANDOMNESS - My Randomness is so incredibly random, I have decided to make a quick Top Ten List of Randomness... in no particular order.

1. Yes. I have 400 more pictures from tubing, and I will show more tomorrow. And Josh will be in some of those pictures.

2. Roxie starts Volleyball Camp tomorrow. It ends Saturday. As far as the blog goes, there will be many, many gray and maroon pictures taken over the next few days.

3. Josh and Austin are working outside and inside (respectively) ALL week long, and with Roxie at Camp, I hope to get a great deal done around the house... or at least finish Downton Abbey.

4. In all seriousness, Downton Abbey is so much fun to watch. Roxie and I are halfway through Season 2, and then we will have to WAIT! I've decided my favorite way to watch a television series is three years after it has been cancelled. I can watch episode after episode after episode with no commercial interruptions... and no WAITING.

5. It's semi-official. We're having sliders tonight.

6. I only have 31 more posts until I reach 1,000. I have to come up with a great contest... SOON!

7. July, 2012 will forever be known as "The Month Body Pump Tried to Kill Me." If I had abs, they would be keeping me up at night. As it stands now, my stomach just hurts... badly.

8. I'll be 51 soon, which means I'll officially be "in my 50s." I'm not lovin' that little phrase.

9. We're planning on seeing the new Batman movie this weekend. It's going to be EPIC!

10. Josh's third Senior Mini-Trip is almost finished (planning-wise). I'll let you in on the details soon

I'll be back tomorrow with pictures, Randomness and a great new recipe.

Take care, and I'll talk to you in the morning.

Sincerely,

The Enchanting Belinda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter