Monday, November 7, 2011

Mindless Monday

Good Monday morning!

The Gallery Pics are from the JSU game Saturday and Christmas Village Sunday afternoon. (You probably didn't even realize there was a game at JSU Saturday, did you? I didn't think so.)

Short and sweet...

RANDOMNESS #1 - I picked up my new "progressive" glasses today. The "eye guy" told me it would take me one or two hours to get used to them. I have already taken an Excedrin Migraine and I've run into two walls... in my own home.

I may be a "special" case.

RANDOMNESS #2 - I've been taping the last episodes of Regis and Kelly last week and this week. Back in the day, I was a HUGE Regis and Kathie Lee fan... and I like Kelly very much, too.

I hate to see him go, but I love all the shows leading up to the "departure."

RANDOMNESS #3 - I may have gone a little overboard on the "dips, soups and cheese spreads" yesterday at Christmas Village. I am now at the point of saying, "I don't care if I EVER eat another pretzel covered in Creamy Ranch Dill Chipotle Cucumber Dip again."

However, if anyone wants to bring me a five gallon bucket of the Raspberry Vanilla Cream Cheese Spread, I think I could live off of that heavenly concoction for the next year or so. Just saying.

RANDOMNESS #4 - First Baptist Gardendale is hosting Tis the Season November 29 from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. Karen Spann (James' wife) will be the featured speaker, and I cannot wait to hear her. The food will be great. The tables will be beautiful. The music will be glorious.

And I have a 15-minute part in the program.

Since I cannot see anything in my new "progressive" glasses, I will probably be wearing them. I'm working with the theory of what I DON'T see, won't terrify me!

Be sure to purchase a ticket and enjoy two hours of great food, sweet Christian fellowship and an awesome guest speaker... Karen Spann!

Have a merry Monday. (That's a little leftover from Christmas Village.) I'll be here in the morning with a fantastic crock pot recipe I tried last week.

Take care, and I'll talk to you in the morning.

Sincerely,

The Enchanting (and Not-Very-Progressive) Belinda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter