Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Hawaiian Crock Pot Chicken

Good Tuesday morning!

And it is. It really is, isn't it?

The Gallery Pics are a couple of leftover Christmas Village photos of Roxie and Katie breaking all the rules. Not the least bit unusual.

RANDOMNESS #1 - Michelle Duggar is expecting her 20th child. I cannot add anything to that announcement. I cannot comprehend giving birth to 20 children.

And that's all I have to say about that!

RANDOMNESS #2 - I had a lovely walk with my Body Pump Pal, Cam, this morning. The ski was beautiful. The trees were beautiful. The temperature was just right. It doesn't get much better.

And that's all I have to say about that!

RANDOMNESS #3 - I know you are probably wondering if I'm doing anything "Pinterest" this week. Actually, you probably are NOT wondering about that at all, but I will tell you anyway.

I am making Parmesan Crusted Tilapia Thursday night. And it's going to be good, Baby! (I hope.)

I am also planning on painting our wheelbarrow a pretty evergreen color. And I'm going to carefully place the evergreen wheelbarrow in our snowy front yard. And I'm going to place a small snow-covered Christmas tree in the evergreen wheelbarrow. And it will be lovely.

I am aware there are some flaws in the above "Pinterest" project, but it is the plan.

RANDOMNESS #4 - As of this moment, I am still not progressing very well with my new "progressive" lenses. I know to take them off when going down stairs and knitting.

I know NOT to turn my head quickly because it gives me a dizzying sensation.

I know I have to buy more Excedrin Migraine medication TODAY... not tomorrow (because I have new glasses, you see).

Today's going to be a better day... sight-wise. I just know it.

Hawaiian Crock Pot Chicken

Straight from Pinterest... and it was so good!

You will need the following:

4 to 6 chicken breasts
Hawaiian-style barbeque sauce
1 large can of crushed pineapple

1. Combine everything in the crock pot.

2. Cook for 6 hours on low.

3. Serve on a bed of rice!

It was really, really delicious! Easy, breezy.

I hope you have an amazing Tuesday. I really do. I'll be back tomorrow with a very fun Christmas tradition. (I'll have Thanksgiving stuff the next two weeks, too, but if you want to incorporate THIS Christmas tradition, you have to get started a little early.)

Take care, and I'll talk to you in the morning.

Sincerely,

The Enchanting Belinda

P.S. Feel free to leave comments by clicking on "Leave a Response" on Guestbooker at the bottom of the page or via e-mail (mfaulkner1306@charter.net).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter