Tuesday, May 1, 2012

I'll Be Back Around 3:00...

Good Tuesday morning!

If y'all don't mind, I'm going to post after lunch today. I'm doing a "school thang," and I must begin the beautifying process immediately if I want to be on time. (And today, I do want to be on time.)

I'll leave you with a few pics to hold you until 3:00. (You may wonder why I always use photos of Roxie. Have you ever tried to have a photo shoot with an 18 or 21 year-old guy. Can you say "DIFFICULT!" However, I'll have some photos of MJ to go along with this afternoon's post!)



What can I say? She loves me. She really, really loves me!



I'm sensing a pattern here.



Believe it or not, this picture was Roxie's idea! She actually said, "Come here, Mom. We've got to do our picture thing!"

Is it any wonder I love her?

I'll be back around 3:00!

Sincerely,

The Enchanting Belinda

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy the morning at school.... I look forward to reading your post tonight. Andrea

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter