Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Moving Day!

Good Tuesday AFTERNOON!

Don't be angry, but since it is 6:26 p.m., I have run out of time to post today.


(Get it? Don't be angry!)

Meetings and moving and life stuff... oh, my!

But the good news is Wednesday's post will contain a Recipe, Wednesday Wisdom, Seasonal Traditions, pictures and more of Josh's Journey. Yep. Wednesday is going to be an extraordinarily good day.

Talk to you then!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Good Tuesday morning!

This post is going to be late, but I have a very good reason.

BEVERLY IS MOVING TODAY! That's right. Four months (to the day) from their home being destroyed by the January 23 tornado, they will be sleeping in their "new" old house.

I'm heading over to see what I can do to help, so today's post will be up and running around 5:00 p.m.

Come back and visit if you get a minute tonight.

There is a lot going on around here... and I'm not just talking about moving!

Take care, and I'll talk to you later this afternoon.

Sincerely,

The Enchanting Belinda



There is no reason for this picture... except I love P. F. Chang's, and I want some lettuce wraps soon. Very soon.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for Moving Day!! Those types of days are always full of excitement for me and my family. Have a great day!! Andrea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have a great attitude, Andrea. We could have used that today!

      Bev and family are just excited to be in their home. There is still a lot of work to do, but everyone is sleeping in their own room tonight.

      That's on my list of things not to take for granted!

      Delete

Site Meter