Monday, September 5, 2011

Mindless Monday

Good Monday morning!

I do NOT have tubing pics in the Gallery this morning. Heavy, heavy sigh. The rain (which was much needed and appreciated) changed our plans for the weekend. Instead of tubing after church yesterday, we decided to do the Dollar Movie "thing" and the Krispy Kreme "thing."

Expect to be hungry after looking at the Gallery today!

RANDOMNESS #1 - Our weekend was very laid back... and very needed. I guess our basic Labor Day activity could be summed up by saying, "We are all well-rested." And that's a good thing.

RANDOMNESS #2 - The next best thing to going to the Zoo on a cool, fall day is sitting in the air conditioning at the Dollar Theater watching Zookeeper with the family. Very funny movie. A little predictable, but I am at the point in my life where I like predictable. I like predictable a lot!

RANDOMNESS #3 - I saw The Pioneer Woman's new cooking show Saturday morning. It was pretty good, so I will be watching it again the next four weeks. She is on Food Network at 10:30 a.m. CST if you want to watch.

She made a wonderful mac and cheese dish that I will be trying. Fun fact for you... I am an unofficial "mac and cheese" expert.

I know. My gifts are amazing.

RANDOMNESS #4 - Don't forget to check out my new picture-of-the-day blog if you get a chance. You can click on Fifty is Nifty under My Blog List or go to www.otherurbanmyths.blogspot.com.

Have a GREAT Labor Day. I'll be back tomorrow with a tailgating recipe, Randomness, more pics, etc., etc.

Take care, and I'll talk to you in the morning.

Sincerely,

The Enchanting Belinda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter