Saturday, July 27, 2013

Good News, Bad News

Well, hello!

Bad News - I was supposed to post Friday and Saturday, but I had computer problems... again.

Good News - I know what the problem is, and I can fix it!

Bad News - It's too late to post anything tonight (Saturday, July 27) because I am already tired.

Good News - I don't mind posting tomorrow after church. I don't mind at all!

Bad News - I know y'all are tired of me and my computer problems. A new computer is exactly what I need.

Good News - I'm planning on purchasing said new computer in 2016!

Bad News - It will be here before you know it.

Good News - It will be here before you know it!

Talk to you tomorrow, Sunday, July 28!

Sincerely,

The Enchanting and Unusually Befuddled Belinda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter