Monday, February 10, 2014

Mindless Monday, Blog Linkage

Good Monday evening!

Let us begin!

RANDOMNESS #1 - As I stated in today's earlier post, we WON Part One of the Area Tournament.

We were afraid Part Two would be cancelled tonight because of bad weather, but so far, so good.

We are on FIRE, I tell you.


I call this one "Everybody Dance Now."

You can just hear the music, can't you?


I don't know why Joy looks so sad. We were winning!


Miss Mallorie.


I absolutely love Happy Chicks...


Don't you? (Kelci, Roxie, Claire and Alyssa)

RANDOMNESS #2 - Roxie was invited to the Prom several weeks ago. (Remember... We've already purchased the dress... scheduled hair, make-up, mani and pedi... and we're in the process of picking out the perfect hair-do?)

Roxie was happy.

I was happy.

Things were going along swimmingly.

And then there was a knock on the door Saturday around noon.

Roxie had been asked to the Prom, but not ASKED to the Prom.

Hunter stood on my doorstep with a beautiful bouquet of roses.

He had planned a very sweet way of ASKING Roxie to the Prom, and while the plan was falling into place, he asked if he could wait at the house until The Chick arrived.

Of course, I agreed.

I wanted to know the details.

Roxie took the ACT Saturday morning.

When she left the school, a rose and a large "P" were on the windshield of her car.

A note on the back of the "P" gave Roxie clues, and she headed to Buffalo Wild Wings... or B-Dub-Dub as she calls it.

Walking into B-Dub-Dub, one of Hunter's friends stood up and handed her another rose and a large "R."

Roxie drove to the Waffle House.

Waffle House... one of Hunter's friends... another rose... a large "O."

You're getting the idea now.

The note on the large "O" directed her to McDonald's. After receiving a rose and large "M" from another friend, she headed home.

Hunter hid his car, so when Roxie drove up, she thought he would be at the house shortly.

She ran in the front door to tell us what had been happening, and Hunter stepped out to surprise her with the rest of the roses.




I think they're going to have a really good time.

Blog Linkage - Go to Confessions of a Pioneer Woman under My Blog List and read today's post entitled "Junk in My Trunk."

It will make you feel better about yourself.

It really will.

In the interest of time (and possible boredom of you, the reader), I'm going to post tomorrow, too. We've already been told "school is out," so I'll not only be able to post the Date, Pinterest Stuff and introduce the Honeymoon Fairy, but I'll be able to tell you if we won the Area Tournament!

Nothing boring about that, right?

Be safe tonight.

I'll talk to you tomorrow morning!

Sincerely,

The Enchanting Belinda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter