Saturday, October 12, 2013

Top Ten Favorite Pics

Good Saturday afternoon!

I'm just getting back from my great-niece's birthday party. (Lauren turned 2 this week!) I decided I would post my Top Ten Favorite Pics from yesterday's Homecoming festivities.

NOTE - These pics do not represent my Top Ten Favorite Pics from last night's Homecoming festivities. (I'll post those Monday morning.)


Tristan and Roxie were nominated as Junior Reps for the Homecoming Court this year. Roxie celebrated by wearing a Little Mermaid gown... and she rocked it!


Austin came to the Homecoming Pep Rally, but he wasn't able to attend the Parade or Homecoming Game. Josh came to the Homecoming Pep Rally, missed the Parade, but made it to the Game. Mike and I hit all three events.

And Roxie.

Roxie attended all three events, too.


Kendall, Ragan, Roxie, Ciara and Ally.


Roxie and Hunter.


You can tell Roxie was new at the Princess Wave. She got better as the Parade went along.


Just a little bling does a girl good.


Roxie and Ally.


Roxie and Hannah.


Roxie and Hunter before the Homecoming Game.


I lied.

This is just a little sneak peek of Monday morning's Top Ten Pics!

Sincerely,

The Enchanting Belinda

P.S. Stop by Monday. I will have more pics (of course), a Gingersnap recipe and some other useful October info!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter