Thursday, October 10, 2013

Hey, Guys...

APOLOGY! APOLOGY! APOLOGY!

Did I say MORNING? Really? I said I'd have everything posted Saturday morning?

Hmmm.

I'm making a quick trip to Oxford, but the post will be up and running (with pics) at 3:00 p.m. (Central Standard Time!

************

Hey, Guys...

Would y'all mind terribly if Friday's post appeared Saturday morning?

The thing is, I have to get up at 5:45 tomorrow morning...

To be somewhere at 6:45...

To be ready for something at 8:30...

Before I come home around 10:00...

And do some things before I have to be somewhere else at 12:30...

To return home by 2:00...

To get ready to go somewhere else around 5:00...

Until 8:00 tomorrow night.

Nothing is wrong.

In fact, it's going to be a pretty busy (but fun) kind of day...

And I'll tell you ALL about it Saturday morning.

Thanks ever so much for understanding!

Sincerely,

The Enchanting Belinda


Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter