Monday, February 11, 2013

Mindless Monday

Good Monday!

This is getting to be the norm for A Simple Life.

I have some morning things to take care of, and I will not be able to post until this afternoon at 3:03 p.m.

Here are some of the topics I'll be talking about...

Basketball
Mr. Faulkner's 86th birthday celebration
Basketball
The joys of being a great-aunt
Basketball
Sweet potato cookies
Basketball
Blog Linkage
Basketball
Valentine's Day stuff
And finally... BASKETBALL!

Until then, I'll leave you with this picture.


We're going on our 15th Annual Mountain Trip with my side of the family soon. I won't be talking about it today, but I'll be eating some of these Pancake Pantry pancakes before February ends...

And that makes me very happy!

Sincerely,

The Enchanting Belinda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter