Monday, February 4, 2013

Mindless Monday, Another Spanx Story, Mississippi Roast Beef, Blog Linkage, Secret Reveal

Good Monday morning!

I thought Monday morning would be easy, breezy after a busy weekend... but I was mistaken.

It looks like today's post will appear at 2:33 p.m. THIS AFTERNOON on A Simple Life. It will be complete with the spilling of one secret, the fantastic Mississippi Roast Beef recipe, Blog Linkage, a different-from-Friday's Spanx story, pics and so much more.

Forgive me for the slight delay... and please come back to visit any time AFTER 2:33!

Sincerely,

The Enchanting and Fashionably Late Belinda


I posted this pic of Sparkle in case you're a little agitated with my lateness. Who could stay mad looking at those sweet eyes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter