Monday, April 4, 2016

Learning to Walk, The Art of Wearing a Panda Hat AND Blog Linkage (Hospitality)

Good Monday night!

RANDOMNESS #1 - Judith is walking nonstop now. It was only a matter of time, and while balance is still an issue now and again, she is in the "even-if-I-fall-I-am-hopping-right-back-up-again" phase.

It's a sweet phase, but running after a walking/running toddler as opposed to a rolling/crawling baby is way harder.

Way!


Pacifier conveniently clipped (but hanging) from top of onesie...

Check.

Polka dot leggings...

Check.

Panda hat with ear flaps...

Check.

Judith is one stylin' little chick.


This is called the "high-steppin'" tot.


The "I-got-this-thank-you-very-much."


She finally hit a level patch in the front yard, and the confidence in her swagger escalated!


Picking up leaves and sticks is obviously a new favorite thing to do...


And Pop was pleased.

Squatting, bending over and picking up is most definitely a one-year-old pleasure.

Not so much for the 50 and older crowd.

RANDOMNESS #2 - And the panda hat...


Don't get me started on the panda hat.

It simply slays me.


Only a one-year old could wear a panda hat with such aplomb.


She's not worried about hat hair...

Or if the pom-poms are too big...

Or too small.

Heavy, heavy sigh.

I want to live in her world.

Blog Linkage - This blog post is all about the gift of hospitality. I do not naturally possess this gift.

However, I find that more times than not, I admire and am drawn to women who DO possess and use this particular gift.

I have MANY other gifts...

But not hospitality...

Or humility.

Go to www.ashleyannphotography.com/blog and read her post about "backdoor friends."

Loved it.

Have a great week. I'll have another post by the end of the week, I am sure.

Sincerely,

The Enchanting Belinda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter