Monday, March 14, 2016

My New Favorite Things... That Were Once My Old Favorite Things... But I Forgot!

Good Monday evening!

I'm hoping to have more posts like this in the future.

Short.

Sweet.

To the point.

And not necessarily about anything considered "useful information."

RANDOMNESS #1 - Back in the day, I LOVED parks...

And not just the same ol' neighborhood park.

I loved going to different parks all over the place with the kids.

And I remembered that little tidbit last week when Mike and I took Miss Judith to a park in Hartselle.









RANDOMNESS #2 - Tonight I went to a local "Bark Park." I have never gone to a Dog Park before, but obviously, a park is a park is a park...

And I cannot wait to go again tomorrow afternoon.




This is the biggest dog I've ever seen in my whole life.

I don't have a picture of it, but when he ran by me later in the evening he stepped on my foot...

And it kinda hurt.

Guess what else?

He's only eight months old.

He's a PUP!

Very, very sweet dog.


These three look like they are killing each other, but in reality they are just wrestling...

Just like little boys.

Also, very, very sweet dogs.




Mike wants Tuck to be comfortable in the water, so he gently urged him to go in for a little dip.


Observe Tuck's tail.

That is his "sad" tail.


Water may not be his favorite thing...


However, Mikie is definitely one of his favorite things, so two minutes after climbing out of the creek, all was forgiven.

RANDOMNESS #3 - And last, but not least, peek-a-boo has once again become a favorite.


What is that saying?

"The more things change, the more they stay the same."

True. Very true.

Have a great evening.

Sincerely,

The Enchanting Belinda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter