Saturday, December 28, 2013

A Little More Christmas

Good Saturday afternoon!

RANDOMNESS - Today I'm going to share some Christmas Day pictures.

Not all.

Some.


Some things changed around here this Christmas...

And some things stayed exactly the same.

The kids kept telling people, "We didn't get a tree from the Christmas Tree Farm this year."

To me, that sounded like I didn't put up a tree at all, and that was not the case.

The Angel Tree was in the usual spot in the house.

The ornaments were exactly the same... the lights were exactly the same... the tree skirt was exactly the same.

And I thoroughly enjoyed my Angel Tree.


I told the kids I wouldn't post Christmas morning photos of them, because even though I am their Mom and I think they are beautiful, I have to admit they are kinda high maintenance in the "Take-My-Picture-in the-Morning" Department.

Very high maintenance.

But these two pics are my favorite each and every year.

Before the kids come into the den Christmas morn...


And after the kids come into the den Christmas morn.


We spend Christmas afternoon with my Mom in Trussville. Our family is growing and so is our "kid" table. It now seats eight comfortably (and the guys like it because it is smack dab in the middle of all of the food).


We opened gifts after lunch, and Stephanie had to leave to attend a different Family Christmas Gathering.


We played Christmas Charades and Christmas Songs Charades for awhile.

Brad's phrase was "Three Wise Men."


I can't remember Roxie's phrase, but it involved a lot of pointing and yelling, "NO! PAY ATTENTION! THAT'S NOT IT!"


I'm not sure why Mikie felt the need to unbutton his shirt to act out "Buddy, the Elf," but for some reason it worked.


And, of course, Katie had "Frosty the Snowman."


Here's another picture of Harold's Boys. Zac, Austin, Josh and Brad.


Roxie and me. For some reason, I had a bad case of "flat hair" all day Christmas.

I know big hair is "out" and flat hair is "in," but being a Chick of the 80s, I feel a little bit better about myself if my hair is somewhere in between big and flat.

Christmas Day, my hair did not deliver.


Melia and Austin. Melia is ROCKIN' the sweater and scarf I gave her Christmas Eve!


Bev and Katie. It doesn't matter if their hair is big or flat. All anyone sees when they look at these two are their enormous eyes.

My eyes are average in size and color.

Yet another reason, I need large hair.


Mom, Bev and me.


They give the word "merry" a whole new meaning, don't they?


Not only do these girls have the hair and the eyes, but now they have the lips, too.


Well, that's it for this rainy Saturday.

I'll finish up my Christmas posts and pics tomorrow afternoon, and maybe, just maybe, we'll get back on a schedule around here.

Take care, and I'll talk to you Sunday.

Sincerely,

The Enchanting Belinda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter