Monday, March 11, 2013

Mindless Monday... and Another Excuse

Good Monday morning!

This is getting to be a habit. A bad habit.

My Monday posts (which are supposed to be posted no later than noon), are now appearing around 2:00 or 3:00 on Monday afternoons.

This will not be the case forever, but until May (at least), the following are my numerous excuses...

1. The Boy doesn't leave for school until 10:30 a.m. Monday morning. He packs himself, but as he's packing, he's talking, asking questions, etc., and since I won't be seeing him for a few days, I try to give him my attention.

2. The Boy finishes packing by 10:00, and it has become our tradition to watch Duck Dynasty together before he leaves. It is a bonding experience of sorts.

3. By the time 10:30 rolls around, I haven't finished two-thirds or even one-half of the blog post for Mindless Monday because there have been distractions.

Good distractions, but distractions nonetheless.

4. At 11:30, my Body Pump Buddy, Cam, picks me up and we work out for an hour or so before returning to the house at 1:15.

5. At 1:15, I fix my ham and cheese sandwich and eat an orange.

Because I'm starving, you see.

Because of my unbelievably difficult workout schedule.

I am SO buff.

But I digress...

A Simple Life will be up and running with a brand new post by 2:30 TODAY.

The following will be featured:

1. Trisha Yearwood's Sugared Pecan recipe.

2. Blog Linkage.

3. Easter Basket ideas.

4. A Body Flow (Yoga in disguise) story.

5. Pictures from The Birmingham Zoo date I had with Mikie Sunday afternoon.

6. And so much more.


Don't you just love giraffes?

Come back at 2:30 if you get a chance!

Sincerely,

The Enchanting Belinda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter