Friday, January 5, 2018

2017 Revisited, And Just Like That... Judith is Three AND Quotable Quotes

Good Friday afternoon!

RANDOMNESS #1 - 2017 Revisited - I'm going to revisit 2017 with a pic or two (or three) from each month. The past year always looks so much better when I go through my photos and find the moments I've forgotten about. (The forgetting part is becoming more and more frequent.)

January 2017




For all the sadness 2017 contained, it was extremely wonderful the year started out with the birth of Little Man.

February 2017


Yep.

He was definitely a keeper.


Austin turned 26 in February, and Melia hosted a birthday party for him.

March 2017










March isn't a huge "event" month for our family, so pictures I loved the most in that month were of the Grand-Tots...

And Mikie.

April 2017




When it was all said and done, April was about Mrs. Faulkner's birthday, Easter AND lovin' on the babies.

May 2017






If April was about Mrs. Faulkner, Easter and babies, May was definitey about The MotherWalk, Mother's Day and Baby Dedication.

June 2017


Mike and I went to Kentucky and Cincinnati, Ohio (just because).




Well, mainly to meet Fiona, the new baby hippo at The Cincinnati Zoo.

This picture is of her mother.

Fiona didn't make an appearance the day we went, and I'm still trying not to be bitter about it.

And I'm still having difficulty!


Roxie spent nine weeks this past summer in Asheville, North Carolina as a Camp Counselor, so Mike and I also went there for a weekend visit.


Unlike Baby Hippo Fiona, The Chick showed up!

July 2017














What is there to say?

Fourth of July and 5th Annual Lake Vacation.

Both without Roxie.

Heavy, heavy, sigh.

August 2017






In August, we moved Roxie back to Auburn AND I turned 56...

So we all ate at Niki's West.

(Roxie isn't in the picture because she took the picture. I wanted to make sure you knew she was in attendance!)

September 2017






Roxie turned 21...

And Judith and RT got bigger and cuter.

October 2017


If there was a Halloween festivity, WE did it, attended it and/or ate at it!

November 2017






Mike and I spent a few days in the middle of a November week at a beautiful farm in Chelsea.

Horses, cats, cattle, goats, lots of walking and sitting by the fireplace.

So, so nice.


We also enjoyed Thanksgiving in Oxford with the great-nieces, great-nephews and a grand-tot.

Remember when you were five and you would just leap for no reason whatsoever, and your hair would fly out behind you.

Me neither, but it was fun to watch.

December 2017


The perfect early December snow day with Mikie...


And Christmas.

RANDOMNESS #2 - And Just Like That... Judith is Three - And my heart is happy and kinda sad all at the same time.


Pre-birthday cake cupcake.

This may or may not have been a big mistake.






























Sweetest three year-old I currently know!

Quotable Quotes - "My kids don't need to see a Supermama. They need a Mama who needs a super God."

Okay. This is quite possibly the longest post I've ever put together. (Mostly pictures, I know, but still very long.)

I hope y'all have a wonderful weekend, and I will talk to you soon!

Sincerely,

The Enchanting Belinda

P.S. Next week I will have pics from Little Man's first birthday party.

I say this about all of them, but this year has gone by even more quickly than the others, I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter