Sunday, February 26, 2017

JOY!

Good Sunday evening!

TOTAL RANDOMNESS - If you've known me five or more minutes, you know my favorite Christmas word is "JOY!"

As you are getting over the fact I have a favorite Christmas word, allow me to share some joyful words with you this evening.

"Joy cannot be pursued. It comes from within. It is a state of being. It does not depend on circumstances, but triumphs over circumstances. It produces a gentleness of spirit and a magnetic personality." Billy Graham

I have to admit, there are many times I do not feel joyful...

At all.

And that is sad because being a child of God, I have access to the greatest joy ever, ever known.

All that being said, while I may not always feel joyful, I am really, really good at knowing it when I see it!


Remember this pic from a few posts ago?

Well, I was fortunate enough to see a little more joy this afternoon...











Make a joyful noise to the Lord, all the earth! Serve the Lord with gladness! Come into his presence with singing! Know that the Lord, he is God! It is he who made us, and we are his; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture. Enter his gates with thanksgiving, and his courts with praise! Give thanks to him; bless his name! For the Lord is good; his steadfast love endures forever, and his faithfulness to all generations. Psalm 100:1-5


This little guy is just getting his bearings. He doesn't understand yet...

But one day in the not-so-far-off future, he will.

He will!

"Joy is the serious business of Heaven.” C. S. Lewis

Have a good Sunday night. I'll talk to you soon!

Sincerely,

The Enchanting Belinda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter