Monday, January 21, 2013

Scheduling Change! Scheduling Change!

Good Monday morning!

All of the kiddos are home today because of Martin Luther King, Jr. Day.

And since that doesn't happen ALL the time, I want to take advantage of their presence and do something fun.

That being said, I'm going to post Mindless Monday TOMORROW MORNING... and I definitely want you to visit Tuesday because this is just a little sampling of what will be on A Simple Life.

1. Pics... and not just basketball pics.

2. Tons of really, really good Blog Linkage.

3. A new asparagus recipe. (That's right. I said asparagus. I tried it and I liked it and, of course, there was a great amount of cheese involved.)

4. A New Year's Eve Seasonal Tradition I found AFTER New Year's Eve, but it is too cute and fun not to mention.

5. I'll be celebrating my 25th anniversary as Mikie's bride this Wednesday, so I'm going to write a Top TWENTY-FIVE List of my all-time favorite Mikie and Belinda moments. (Do not worry. This will not be an ooey-gooey/lovey-dovey list. Most of my all-time favorite Mikie and Belinda moments are just "life stuff.")

Thanks for understanding, and I'll see you bright and early tomorrow morning (Tuesday, January 22, 2013).

Sincerely,

The Enchanting Belinda

And just so you don't forget what The Faulkner Five look like, I'm leaving you with some little reminders.











Y'all come back now... ya hear!

2 comments:

  1. see ya tuesday! Andrea in WA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Andrea... I hope you're doing well in the Pacific Northwest! Talk to you tomorrow!

      Delete

Site Meter