Saturday, August 27, 2016

A WHOLE LOT OF SOMETHING GOING ON!

Good Saturday afternoon!

It is my birthday weekend, so I'm going to post a few pics of this and that, and give you the WHOLE STORY Monday or Tuesday.

There is only so much my 55 year-old mind can handle!

RANDOMNESS #1 - This is Tuck's "crate" from when he was a brand new Faulkner puppy. He still likes to sleep in it for some reason, and if it makes him happy, we pretty much just go with it.

It seems easier that way.


RANDOMNESS #2 - I took Judith to the Splash Pad again this week. She is getting more and more and more comfortable with the "big water," and after 45 minutes of squealing and running and talking to the other kids, she is wiped out...

In a good way!


RANDOMNESS #3 - When we get home from the Splash Pad, she is ready for a diaper change and some freedom in the clothing department.

This is her new favorite spot. She loves to run behind the loveseat, and for some reason she thinks Nana B is totally unable to reach her. It gives her such joy to pull one over on me.

She is very much like her Pop.




RANDOMNESS #4 - Mike took off yesterday and told me to plan my Birthday Day.

I will go into greater detail the first of the week, but one of the four places I chose to go was The Southern Living Idea Home in Mt. Laurel.













All of the little details were amazing, and I'll have pics of the entire rooms next post.

RANDOMNESS #5 - Another fun part of my Birthday Day included picking up Judith and heading to Harmony Safari Park in Huntsville. It's a ride-through zoo, and you can throw special food out of your windows for the yak, llamas, deer, zebra, buffalo, etc., etc., etc.

Obviously, Judith learned a new trick this week.








All in all, it was a highly successful Birthday Day, and Mike has already promised to take off next year...

And the next...

And the next.

I hope y'all are having a really great weekend. I've got a lot of useful stuff to share next time, so please stay tuned.

Sincerely,

The Enchanting (and Officially One Year Older) Belinda

P.S. Apparently in the two weeks since I last saw The Chick, she did this...

And this.

I wish I could say I was surprised, but that wouldn't be totally true.

The good news...

She's home this weekend celebrating me.

The bad news...

She's leaving home this weekend, but not before promising to stay ON THE GROUND.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter