Saturday, November 29, 2014

Post-Thanksgiving/Post-Black Friday Post

Good Saturday evening!

Yes.

I am blogging during the Alabama/Auburn game.

I am not a fan of my family jumping up and down and screaming uncontrollably.

Never have been.

It drives me a little cray-cray!

However, I am more than aware that not only is it appropriate, but IMPORTANT, to cheer on the team.

In other words, I stay in the other room until the last half of the fourth quarter...

And then I join my peeps.

Here are some of my favorites memories and pics from the last couple of days...

FAVORITE THANKSGIVING PICS


Roxie made these deviled eggs.

Pinterest.

It's a very good thing.


Our turkey's feathers got a little ruffled, but we straightened them out before we ate.


Katie made the mini pumpkin pie tarts.


Beverly.



Brad and Stephanie.



The "tape ball game" turned out to be a lot harder than first anticipated, and I've had to figure out ways to tweak it if we ever play again...


But it didn't stop Roxie from getting into the spirit of things.



Melia and Austin.


Roxie, MamMa and Katie.


Katie and T. J.


Grandmother and Roxie spontaneously throwing leaves into the air...

Because that is what they do.


Josh and Zac...

The other Most Interesting Men in the World!


Tom and Bev.


Me and Mikie.

FAVORITE MOVIE OF ALL TIME

NOT Dumb and Dumber, Too.

MOCKINGJAY, PART ONE!

They didn't have a Mockingjay photo op at the movie theater.



FAVORITE NEW GAME IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD


This game has the easiest rules EVER.

But it is deceptively difficult.

AND TONS OF FUN!







FAVORITE PLACE TO SPEND THE DAY AFTER THANKSGIVING



FAVORITE SHOPPING PIC WITHOUT ME IN IT



Okay.

That's it for tonight.

I hope everyone had the best holiday.

I'll be back Tuesday, and hopefully, I will be able to get back on my blogging schedule!

Take care, and I'll talk to you next week.

Sincerely,

The Enchanting Belinda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter