Friday, April 5, 2013

DON'T BE MAD... JUST COME BACK AT 3:00!

Good Friday morning!

Hey, Guys... It has been a week! I'm going to finish my weekly Weekend Happenings post by 3:00 p.m. THIS AFTERNOON, and hopefully, I'll be back on track.

Here are some of the subjects we'll be tackling on A Simple Life today...

1. The Boy did something special yesterday, and I'll give you all of the details.

2. The Boy's college graduation is coming up in 21 DAYS! I want to touch on that subject.

3. I have two new COPIED Seasonal Traditions to share.

4. I have an Ovarian Cancer update on Mom and an upcoming event our extended family is excited to be supporting in May.

5. I have Weekend Happenings.

6. I have pictures.

7. I have a special "something" I received via e-mail from my friend, Melaney Grubbs this morning. It will make you think!

I know you're busy.

I know you have a life of your own.

I know I keep delaying my posts, but I have good reasons. Really, I do!

Come back at 3:00 if you get the chance.

Sincerely,

The Enchanting Belinda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter