Friday, July 15, 2016

Sawyer's Baby Tea, Last Year's Lake Vacation AND Blog Linkage

Good Friday afternoon!

Since I have thought every single day this week was Friday, I am beyond thrilled today is ACTUALLY Friday.

Maybe now my internal calendar can catch up...

Or not.

RANDOMNESS #1 - My great-nephew, Sawyer, is due to arrive in the very near future. I attended a shower in his honor this past weekend, and all I can say...

"We've got the stuff. We need the boy!"


The shower was a Construction Theme, and everything, down to the last pick-up truck, was perfect.


I think the favorite gift was the customized hospital gown.

This is a brilliant idea.

Someone is going to make MILLIONS!


Melia made this Cowboy Diaper Cake to go with Sawyer's nursery theme.


Brad and Roxie.


Aunt Connie and Mama Stephanie.

RANDOMNESS #2 - Our 4th Annual Lake Vacation is coming up in a week or so. Everyone in my little family is going to be able to be in attendance (FINGERS CROSSED), PLUS we have some other guests coming for day visits here and there.

So...

In anticipation of this upcoming event, I am posting a few pics from last year's trip...

Also known as the 3rd Annual Lake Vacation!


We're staying in this house again. It meets almost all of our family requirements in size, space and location, etc., etc. That took the stress of finding a new place off the list this year, and I am always for alleviating stress.


It's a great place to rest...


Reflect...


Reflect a little more...


Read...


Fish...


Fish some more...


Again with the reflecting...


Tube, swim, ride in the boat...


Take family pics...


Make new friends...


Bird watch...


And watch the sun go down! (No filter necessary! That's what I'm talking about!)

Blog Linkage - Go to www.kellehampton.com and check out her ongoing posts about her family's Michigan lake vacation. They take this same vacation ever year, and it looks wonderful!

Have a great upcoming weekend. I'll be back in a few days to chit and chat.

Take care.

Sincerely,

The Enchanting Belinda

DISCLAIMER - Please remember there is no such thing as a PERFECT family vacation...

Or PERFECT anything else for that matter.

Basically, we just try to make some sweet memories here and there and move on from the bad.

Just like everybody else!

Good!


Not so good!

It happens to the best of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter