Friday, April 11, 2014

Hope This Holds You Until Tomorrow

Good Friday morning!

RANDOMNESS - Mike had a Wednesday/Thursday/Friday conference in downtown Nashville, and I was able to tag along. I am in the Land of Boots, Street Musicians and Elvis.

We're leaving Nashville around noon and planning on spending the afternoon in beautiful Downtown Franklin before heading home to Gardendale.

I had a few minutes, so I'm going to share some uber-boring pics of our stay. (I wish I was brave enough to take photos of some of the interesting people I've seen the last few days, but I am not there... yet.)

Keep in mind, these have NOT been cropped, colored or photoshopped in any way, shape or form.


Elvis is everywhere.

From our window, Mike thought this Elvis statue looked like one of the monkeys from Planet of the Apes.

Makes sense.


I think this is my first "on my own" selfie.

I am in the Union Station Hotel bathroom.

Pathetic, I know.


I love how the new rises above the old in Nashville.

I called the big building the "I'm Batman Building." (I have approximately 203 more pics of the building. Don't worry. I'm going to spare you.)


Mike and I ate at a local breakfast spot this morning called The Frothy Monkey.

It was hip, cool and urban hipster.

Needless to say, we were totally out of place.


Nashville at night.


Mikie at night.

Blog Linkage - Go to The Dating Divas under My Blog List and read today's post entitled "20 Easter Basket Ideas For Everyone on Your List." Cute ideas.

Have a great Friday. I'll be back by noon tomorrow (Saturday) with Weekend Happenings, more Nashville Pics, Franklin pics, Pinterest Stuff (Easter ideas) and more.

Take care, and I'll talk to you tomorrow.

Sincerely,

The Enchanting Belinda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter