Monday, November 4, 2019

Blog Linkage, Cullman 4-D Farms (One More Time), Fall Festival with RT, Candy Trail with Judith and Eden AND Upcoming Posts

Good Monday morning!

I had more IMPORTANT FALL INFO to post, but time was of the essence, and this is all you're getting this week.

Hopefully, next week's post will have much more substance!

Blog Linkage - Go to Search on Facebook and type in Missional Motherhood. You will find a page with the following words across the top, "Raise them up to send them out." Read the newest post entitled, "Calm Instead of Chaos" written by Donna Gaines. It has excellent ideas for young moms to implement, as well as a helpful checklist you can download. Wonderful post!

RANDOMNESS #1 - Cullman 4-D Farms (One More Time) - I went on a Fall Field Trip to a Pumpkin Patch on a cloudy, blustery, very Autumnal sort of day with Judith.

I was most happy.








I don't know what makes jumping on a Giant Blob with friends a Pumpkin Patch staple, but I am so glad it is.










Looking for gold was new to Judith AND me.


Big ol' gems!


We couldn't figure out if this little fella was in time out...

Had a headache...

Or was just a little anti-social.

No matter the reason, he was pretty cute.








Only Chick in the sandbox.








First time for both of us to watch a pig race...

Hopefully, not the last.








The NUMBER ONE REASON kids go to a Pumpkin Patch!

RANDOMNESS #2 - Fall Festival with RT - I was able to attend our church's Fall Festival with Melia and RT (with Pop joining a little later). He was an excellent Race Car Driver, and not surprisingly, he was happiest waiting in line and riding anything that had that "car" look.








In Fall Festival World, if there's a seat open on a ride, a kid sits in it. Thankfully, the little vampire and princess were very gracious and welcomed RT into their ladybug vehicle...


As did these two curly-headed cuties.

RANDOMNESS #3 - Candy Trail with Judith and Eden - By Halloween evening, RT had already finished all of his Halloween obligations, but Judith and Eden had one more event to attend.

If you are a grandparent...

And you are with a grandchild who is looking for some candy...

I highly recommend this church to you!

Not only do they give candy to the kiddos, but they make sure the Nanas and Pops of the world get their share of chocolate, too.

Nana needs her chocolate fix!




If I was dressed in a pink furry thing with a pink furry hat upon my head for over an hour, I would be a hot mess, I tell you!

Remember, this was at the beginning of the evening.


And this one was toward the very end.

I don't know how she does it!




I know Minnie's eyes are closed, but it's still a sweet pic.

I have a little surprise for you next week. I'm not going to even give you a hint, because chances are you would guess right away.

Take care, and enjoy the first week of November. I believe it's one of the best weeks of the year!

Sincerely,

The Enchanting Belinda

No cookies unless you eat five bites of chicken.
Okay. No cookies unless you eat three bites of chicken.
All right. I will give you an entire sleeve of cookies if you just lick the chicken.

NOTE FROM ENCHANTING BELINDA - Been there. Done that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter