Monday, July 11, 2011

Mindless Monday

Good Monday morning!

I've already been all the way down Highway 280 and back. I've already left the Big Gold Van at the mechanic's for a tune-up before we leave for our houseboat trip. I've already had breakfast, washed a load of clothes and said good-bye to The Boy as he heads to the Chick to feed the multitudes.

It is 10:00 a.m., and I am tired.

However, the blog must go on!

RANDOMNESS #1 - After a week of NO Body Pump and NO walking, I am starting back today at noon. I am nervous. It is unbelievable how easy it is for the body and mind to become accustomed to NOT exercising. I was very happy last week... but also more jiggly. It's a trade-off, I'm afraid.

This week, I will not be as jiggly, but I won't be as happy either. Heavy, heavy sigh.

And I know you are all wondering if I bought my new $213 workout shoes. No! But I'm hoping we have a different instructor just for today, and I'll have my new NOT $213 workout shoes by Wednesday. It's a goal!

RANDOMNESS #2 - In just a few days, we will be heading to Lake Lanier, Georgia to live on a houseboat. We are all SO excited. We have extremely high expectations, and who wouldn't? We have a jet ski all day Tuesday. We're going to dock and go into town Tuesday night for dinner and a movie. However, the rest of the time, we are going to be on the water. Totally, on the water.

Personally, I'm looking forward to the hot tub, the slide AND the jet ski. I've never been on a jet ski before, so I'm going to get to mark it off my list. The kids all have their list of things they are anticipating. Mikie can't wait to wake up extra early and walk on the back deck and fish, fish, fish. (I can't wait to hear about it!)

Oh. And it will be more than a little documented camera-wise. Me on a jet ski? With non-jiggly thighs? That's Christmas Card Gold, I tell you!

The Gallery Pics tell some of our weekend story. I'll fill you in on the rest as the week progresses.

I'll be back Tuesday with a recipe, Randomness and a few more pics. I have no plans to go down Highway 280 again this week. That being said, I'll probably go back every single day this week for some reason or other. Yuck.

Take care, and I'll talk to you in the morning.

Sincerely,

The Enchanting Belinda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter