Monday, January 28, 2013

Mindless Monday... and a Few Excuses

Good Monday morning!

I just wanted to let you know A Simple Life will have a COMPLETE Mindless Monday post at 2:33 p.m. TODAY.

It will still be Monday.

It will still be Mindless.

You just need to come back to visit AFTER 2:33!

Excuse #1 - I simply must go to Body Pump, and I'm not quite finished writing ALL of the good stuff which will be on the post today AFTER 2:33.

Excuse #2 - The Boy and I have started watching a Duck Dynasty episode before he leaves for JSU on Monday mornings. (I've seen ALL of the episodes, but he has not.)

It throws me off my game a little on Monday morning, but I think it's important.

Excuse #3 - I have SO MUCH to tell you this Monday morning, it's just going to take the extra time to write the post... and do it right!

Take care, and I'll talk to you at 2:33 p.m.

Sincerely,

The Enchanting and Very Muscular Belinda

P.S. And because I have to have at least one picture included in every single post...


I'll explain later.

At 2:33.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter